Temping is a great option if you are ever in a transitional period in your career, for example if you have just moved into the Bay of Plenty, you are returning to the workforce or you are after a career change. Temping offers a great lifestyle choice allowing you to work when and where you want to and is an ideal way to add skills and experience to your resume.
Benefits of temping
- Offers variety
- A chance to learn new skills
- Has the potential to lead to a permanent position
- Great networking opportunities
- You get to learn about many different businesses and how they operate
- Get your foot in the door of your company of choice
- Opportunity to work in some of the Bays leading organisations
- Short and long term positions
The types of skills needed for temping varies and your skill set will be matched to a position of that level. A reasonable level of computer skills is generally a pre requisite for most assignments. When you register for temping we will assess your skills with a series of computer tests based on the Microsoft office suite.
Temping is becoming an increasingly popular staffing solution for many companies in the Bay of Plenty and typical assignments include:
- Personal Assistants and Secretaries
- Accounts staff
- Health and Safety
- Laboratory Staff
If you would like to register to be part of our Temping pool please click here.